Saturday, December 25, 2010

Facebook Games

Hello! Every one. I become little MUCH busy after my last post. So, i haven't a thing but things to share currently my Exams over and i get few vacation these days. but that's not means i am relaxing. i become more busy than previous because of City Ville :D yeah a facebook game. i really don't know where it will finish... i am playing farm ville for more than a year but still i didn't get smile which appears on my face when i finish any Computer game. But i still don't think facebook games are useless it looks like as we are living in real world we don't know when it ends but go and go further in deep of this life game and handle situations and enjoy moments which we get. the great thing i understand of these facebook games is that it takes you in the situation of time limit as when you have to harvest your crop you don't have fuel or Power and when you have Power you don't have enough space to accept that crop and when you make storage for that you again out of Power :D
so, yeah it's tricky.
The Solution is that "you should know what you are doing at what time and at what time it should be finish". The Power of that thinking is you can get by playing those games.

This is my farm in farmville

Remember me in your prayers, I am Areeb Khan singing out from here see you soon
Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment