Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hi! It is first time that i am writing some on this blog thing. I make this Blog to share a day experience and experiences of life.so, their is one experience happen with me yesterday. :D it is actually little bit funny kind of thing.
"I was going for cricket match through public bus from home but i have one more work to do that's why i simply get out from that bus and after completing my work.it realize that a match location and where i was standing has only one bridge but i took bus to reach at match location on time. after crossing bridge conductor of bus came to me and ask money i give him 5 and want to the bus gate but he saw a minimum fees is 13. I was simply shocked i said to him "If have no money like 13 if don't want to take 5 you can throw me out" after i say this all the persons who listen this small conversation start laughing on the conductor because i was already on my destination . . . i jump out from the bus. the End

No comments:

Post a Comment